Are you looking for a challenging and exciting job opportunity as a Junior Assistant-cum-Typist? Look no further than Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), which is inviting applications for the post of Junior Assistant-cum-Typist through an online recruitment process.
To help you through the process of submitting your application, we have compiled a comprehensive guide with all the essential details that you need to know before applying.
Fee Details and Important Dates:
The online submission of the application form will start on March 22, 2023, from 10:00 A.M, and the last date for successful submission of the form and transaction of the fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking is 20/04/2023, up to 11:59 pm. For any queries, you can reach out to the operationalized help line/call centre at 011-69227700 & 011-40759000 from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Fee Payable by Candidate:
The application fee for the unreserved (UR), OBC (NCL), and EWS category candidates is Rs.1000/-, which includes processing charges & Goods and Service Tax (GST) that are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator, as applicable. The application fee for SC, ST, FEMALE, etc., category candidates is Rs.600/-, and the PwBD category candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
Registration and Application Process:
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line applications can be filled through the website https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/ from 22-03-2023 to 20-04-2023. No documents, including the Registration Slip of the online application form, are required to be sent in physical form. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of the registration slip with them, along with proof of payment, for their record.
- The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application by the stipulated date will not be considered and will be rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Those applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online submission of applications, failing which their application will be summarily rejected.
- The candidate must ensure that images of the photo, signature, and thumb impression should be as per the Guidelines mentioned in the ‘Upload Image Instructions’ and are clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of the application in online mode.
- Before filling and submitting the online form, candidates should download the Information Brochure, advertisement and read them carefully.
Steps to Complete the Application Process:
To submit your application form for the Junior Assistant-cum-Typist post in IGNOU, follow the below-listed steps carefully:
Step I: Registration for Online Application
The first step in the application process is to register on the official website of the recruitment portal. Click on the “New Registration” button, and you will be directed to the registration page. Fill in the required details like name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc., and click on the “Submit” button.
Upon successful registration, you will receive an application number and password on your registered email id and mobile number, which you will need for further steps of the application process.
|Name of the post
|Age Limit (in years)
|Vacancy Category-wise Total No. of Posts
|Junior Assistant – cum-Typist (JAT)
|Level 02 of 7th CPC
|83 UR, 29 SC, 12 ST, 55 OBC, 21 EWS, 200 Total
|09 PwBD, 20 Ex-Serviceman, 10 Meritorious Sports person
|10+2 with a Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 35 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer