National Housing Bank Recruitment 2023-24
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in the banking sector? Look no further. The National Housing Bank (NHB) has announced its recruitment drive for 2023-24. Applications are now being accepted for a variety of positions, both regular and contractual, from General Manager Scale – VII to Application Developer.
About the Employer
The National Housing Bank (NHB) was established in 1988 with the goal of promoting the growth of housing finance institutions in India. It is an apex organization that regulates and promotes the housing finance sector. NHB provides financial and policy support to affordable housing, housing finance companies (HFCs), and other institutions. NHB primarily aims to increase the adequacy, efficiency, and affordability of housing finance; to regulate and supervise housing finance companies, and to provide deposit insurance to depositors of housing finance companies.
List of All Jobs
- General Manager Scale – VII
- Deputy General Manager (CFO) Scale – VI
- Assistant General Manager Scale-V (Economist)
- Deputy Manager, Scale – II (MIS & Economist)
- Assistant Manager Scale-I (Generalist & Rajbhasha)
- Chief Economist (On Contract)
- Senior Project Finance Officer (on contract)
- Project Finance Officer (on contract)
- Senior Application Developer (On Contract)
- Application Developer (On Contract)
Total Job Posts: There are 57 total job posts available across the various positions mentioned above.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
The minimum educational and professional qualifications required for each post vary. However, all candidates must have a master’s degree in the relevant field. Candidates must also possess the requisite post-qualification experience, as mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
Selected candidates will be posted in Delhi/NCR or any other location depending on the requirement of the Bank.
Compensation is based on the grade and experience of the candidate. Attractive remuneration packages are offered to the selected candidates, in addition to various perks and allowances as per the bank’s regulations.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (with GST @ 18%) for the posts of General Manager Scale – VII, Deputy General Manager (CFO) Scale – VI, and Assistant General Manager Scale-V (Economist). For all other posts the application fee is Rs. 1000/- (with GST @ 18%). There is no application fee for applicants belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria – 01.09.2023
- Website link open for Online registration of Applications and payment of fees/ intimation charges – 28.09.2023
- Last date for online registration of Applications and payment of fees/intimation charges – 18.10.2023
- Download of e-Call Letter – The intimation shall be uploaded on NHB’s website
- Conduct of Interview
- Declaration of Final Result
Last Date to Apply
The last date to submit online applications for all positions is 18.10.2023.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for these positions ONLY through online mode through the NHB website. No other mode of application will be accepted. The link to the online application is provided on the homepage of NHB’s website. Candidates must scan and upload several documents, such as photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration. Detailed guidelines and procedures are provided for each step of the application process on the NHB website.
In conclusion, the National Housing Bank offers exciting career opportunities to candidates looking to enter or continue a career in banking. Candidates are advised to read all of the instructions thoroughly before applying for any position. We wish all applicants the best of luck in the recruitment process.